Here is a video update.
If you don’t have data to watch a video, don’t worry. Here is our news:
During my time in Gauteng, we came face to face with a hard decision. Maybe not so hard, but perfect in God’s timing. Our national team leaders expressed their concerned with our level of support in the Cape, both financially and in physical help with the children. They gave us a few options to help solve this problem, and after prayer and discussion the option we landed on was to move back to Gauteng. The move will happen at the end of November. How will this move help us? Here are a few things we considered:
- We will be closer to family, both Keldermans and Pillays.
- We will still be full-time missionaries working for Campus Crusade for Christ:
- I will be working with the rest of the Digital Strategy team, instead of working solo and reporting weekly via Skype.
- Pravani will still be with the campus ministry but will now join the team on the University of Pretoria
- Pravani will have other missionary moms around for support.
- More than half of our Ministry Partners are based in Gauteng.
What is our plan for the next 2 months left in Cape Town?
We want to see all our Capetonian friends, Ministry Partners, and potential Ministry Partners. We need to pack up our lives and send our belongings on to Pretoria.
If you are on the above-mentioned list, and would like to get in touch with us, please feel free to Whatsapp, email or call us.
Have a great day.