For the past 2 weeks, I have been visiting potential Ministry Partners in Gauteng. The plan was that I would be in Gauteng for a week and in that time, get my visa for Poland. But I made mistakes and my appointment was only scheduled a week later. So, I had to extend my stay and leave Pravani alone with our boys for 2 weeks instead of 1 week.
During my time in Gauteng, I am grateful for the interesting appointments that I have had:
- Engaging with people that knew us from before our move to Cape Town and sharing our current reality with them
- Meeting new people and casting vision for our ministry
- Having a prime-time spot on a Christian radio station (Radio Pulpit) to share about my ministry and faith journey
I can say that I have grown because of the reaction and encouragement from each appointment.
I want to say thank you to each and every one of you who made time to see me in these 2 weeks. Whether you became a Ministry Partner or not, thank you for your time and encouragement (even if it was over the phone). God has used you in my life.
What I am taking away from these 2 weeks is that God is faithful. Even when my plans fail and I am annoyed, He still shows up in unexpected ways and reveals that He is still in control.
Please pray for the following:
- Pravani and I will still be busy with Ministry Partner Development till the end of the year. Pray that we reach our target soon.
- I am almost at my goal for my trip to Poland. If you want to contribute or find out more follow the link and pray that I will have a fruitful, productive and safe journey.
If you want to know how we are doing or have a word of encouragement, please send an email or like our Facebook page and leave a comment, or text us. We like hearing back from you.
One last thing, thank you for all the support from our family and Gauteng community. It made the 2 weeks here worth it.
With love and excitement.